Digitize Your Memories
The Library can assist with your digital preservation, creating a digital memento for you and your loved ones.
- Convert VHS tapes into a digital format
- Digitize 8-millimeter and Super 8 films
- Convert slides and negatives
- Convert audio cassettes
- Record a DVD biography of yourself
Come into the library and visit the Reference Desk to fill out the submission form and drop off your item(s) and at least one flash drive, and the conversion will be completed within 2-4 weeks.
- This service is for Harborfields patrons.
- You supply the library with flash drive(s).
- Digitizing will not improve the original quality of the tape.
- You can digitize up to four (4) items at a time.
- Commercial items are not permitted to be copied.
For more information about preserving your memories, contact Brian Adams at 631.757.4200 ext 120 or email@example.com.
There is no charge for the service, but patrons must fill out the submission form, available at the Reference Desk.