One-on-One Tech Appointments are a service for Harborfields patrons who are in need of personalized assistance with basic tech needs. Need help with your laptop, tablet, Kindle, smartphone or other device? Would you like help navigating the library's e-resources? Do you need a refresher on using apps? Book a personalized one-on-one session today!
Some topics we can cover include:
- Setting up your smartphone or tablet
- Downloading library eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines to your tablet, smartphone, or laptop.
- Navigating databases and other library resources.
- Setting up and using social media.
- Specific questions related to the usage of a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all the necessary credentials needed to access your device or accounts (ex: username, email address, password).
- Be sure to bring in any device you need help with along with any power cords and accessories.
- You may only book one appointment at a time.
- Library staff members are unable to troubleshoot hardware and/or software problems, or repair devices. The library is not liable for any damage to customer equipment that may occur during a help session.
To request your one-on-one tech appointment, please complete and submit the form linked below.