The Library can assist with your digital preservation, creating a digital memento for you and your loved ones.
- Convert VHS tapes into a digital format
- Digitize 8-millimeter and Super 8 films
- Convert slides and negatives
- Convert audio cassettes
- Record a DVD biography of yourself
Simply drop off your item(s) and at least one flash drive, and we will convert them for you. Fill out the form below for submissions.
- This service is for Harborfields patrons.
- You supply the library with flash drive(s).
- Digitizing will not improve the original quality of the tape.
- You can digitize up to four (4) items at a time.
- Commercial items are not permitted to be copied.
For more information about preserving your memories, contact Brian Adams at 631.757.4200 ext 120 or email@example.com.
There is no charge for the service, but patrons must fill out the form below to reserve a date and time.